2010 INTERNATIONAL FINE ART COLLECTION AT 2010 FIFA WORLD CUP SOUTH AFRICA
World Cup South Africa - 2010 International Fine Art announced that the Plastic Artist Paranaense, Marcelo Ferreira, born and resident in Campo Largo was one of those selected to participate in the 2010 Fine Art Collection, to celebrate the 2010 FIFA World Cup South Africa .
Marcelo Ferreira is proud to have been selected as one of the top five contemporary artists from Brazil today, to attend the 2010 International Fine Art Collection. The project, 2010 Fine Art is one of the most ambitious international collaboration of art history and celebrate the first hosting of the FIFA World CupTM on the African continent in 2010.
In total, 160 of the best contemporary artists in the world presented a paper at a 1 to 5 each of the 32 nations that have qualified to play in the tournament - the first time in the history of the 80 FIFA World Cup ™, which will show a art project of this magnitude as an official product...
"Artist Plastic Marcelo Ferreira - Di Ferrá"
- Artist Plastic Autodidata.
- "The work of Marcelo Ferreira reflect the dynamism that have the colors are strong impact of work, where lines, contours and colors, have a harmonious result. The screens Marcelo Ferreira establish a dialogue between the works and the spectator. They are works that open to the public a world of magic and enchantment. In a first look at the surrounding tables for its vitality and color, drawing attention to the fun. However, if seen in more detail, you can note that the Artist expresses a desire for pure expression. His works, are a concern with the pace and accurate completion of Plastic Field. "
"They are works that take a position which differs mainly those who cultivate a more affirmative values of painting"
Text written by Eliane Spack for the Curator of the Museum of History Campo Largo, for the exposure that the Artist in the same place.
- "I was seeing their Paintings, loved each of them, are fantastic ... The colors, traces ... One in every major line. The Pop Art this is a form of expressionism, in fact there is a single touch, only you and of great precision. "
By Miguel Westerberg, Artist Plastic - Portugal.
- "You paint with great style and life, carrying to the screen all that the world must better, or what it is worth."
By Nyna Azevedo - Advertising and Entrepreneur of Fashion - Alphaville - Barueri - Sao Paulo.
- Marcelo Ferreira is a couple of very talented and projection! His work is a mixture of several styles; has a touch graph and a beautiful color, well placed and determined, joy (reflection of the artist), and above all feeling! His paintings include stories, as if they were chapters, or portray moments, all with great depth. The artist has knowledge, technique, style and finish their works. It is worth knowing the work of this young and bet on a future course of success and honor!
For Daruich Kamel Hilal - Artist Plastic - Nova Iguacu - Rio de Janeiro.
-- Marcelo recognize in this great Artist, I call from the Brazilian Picasso! With so much energy that it puts color, art shows and found that a tropical setting that fascinates me with its bizarre and entertaining ways.
It shows espirituosidade and irreverence, more towards better, without offending the vision, that ability is not in any Artist!
For Matň - Artist Plastic - Birthplace Milan - Italy - currently resides in Cuiaba - Mato Grosso.
2001 - House of Culture Dr Jose Antonio Puppi - Campo Largo - Pr
2006 - Historical Museum of Campo Largo - Pr
2008 - Le Duc Coffee - Curitiba - Pr
2008 - Hall of the People's Artist / Secretary of State for Culture - Curitiba / Pr
- II shows of Arts de Campo Largo promoted by the Union of Artists Association in Campo Largo.
- Gallery of the Central Store in Campo Largo
- Gallery of the Central Store in Campo Largo
- Gallery La Gioconda - Guadalajara - Mexico
- Home of the Guide - Bangkok - Portugal
- Gallery Ourém - Ourém - Portugal
- Meeting of National and International Arts - Club Ipę in Ibirapuera in Sao Paulo.
- Presentation on the theme: Life and Work of Odila Castagnolli Portugal, Poetess Campolarguense in Campo Largo.
- Bill "the Square is the Artist" promoted by the Historical Museum for inclusion of Plastic Artists with the local community of Campo Largo.
Donations for Project and Collections:
- Participation Jurado as the Museum of Art Young, which aims to social inclusion through the arts-education, to choose between 100, 20 works produced by children and adolecentes at social risk, for exhibition in Sao Paulo, project that made the City of New Ferry and Campo Largo in Parana, the Corn Products Brazil, unit of New Ferry with the support of the Ministry of Culture.
- Donation of Work for collective exhibition with all the venda reversed for the Disabled Association of Physicists in Campo Largo.
- Donation of the Work "Thoughts Poéticos," on the Life and Work of Poetess Odila Portugal Castagnoli for the Collection of the Municipal Library of Campo Largo.
* Plastic Artist Member of the AUTVIS - Brazilian Association of the Rights of Authors Visual
Recommended Art & Photography Resources:
Art Calls, Contests, Competitions | Discount Art & Photography Books | Photography Calls, Contests, Competitions
|All Images © 2020 Marcelo
Ferreira - powered by